KLI Colloquia are informal, public talks that are followed by extensive dissussions. Speakers are KLI fellows or visiting researchers who are interested in presenting their work to an interdisciplinary audience and discussing it in a wider research context. We offer three types of talks:
1. Current Research Talks. KLI fellows or visiting researchers present and discuss their most recent research with the KLI fellows and the Vienna scientific community.
2. Future Research Talks. Visiting researchers present and discuss future projects and ideas togehter with the KLI fellows and the Vienna scientific community.
3. Professional Developmental Talks. Experts about research grants and applications at the Austrian and European levels present career opportunities and strategies to late-PhD and post-doctoral researchers.
- The presentation language is English.
- If you are interested in presenting your current or future work at the KLI, please contact the Scientific Director or the Executive Manager.
- Giovanni Boniolo (University of Ferrara)
- Guido Caniglia (KLI Klosterneuburg)
- John Dupré (University of Exeter)
- Sara Green (University of Copenhagen)
- Philippe Huneman (CNRS/Paris-Sorbonne University)
- Maël Lemoine (University of Bordeaux)
- Sabina Leonelli (University of Exeter)
- Thomas Reydon (Leibniz University Hannover)
- Federica Russo (University of Amsterdam)
- Isabella Sarto-Jackson (KLI Klosterneuburg)
- Jon Umerez (University of the Basque Country)
- Marcel Weber (University of Geneva)